How Does VirilX Work?*
Miura Puama (leaves), Tribulus Terrestris(fruit), Kola Nut(seed), Maca(leaves), Eleuthero (root), Catuaba (bark), Avena Sativa (leaf), Nettles (leaves), Pumpkin (seeds), Ginger (root), Sarsaparilla (leaves), L-Arginine HCL, Barrenwort (leaves), Korean Ginseng(root), American Ginseng(root), L-Citrulline, Orchic Substance, baron Citrate, Cayenne 25,000 HU
VirilX is safe and All-Natural*
We strive to provide our customers with safe and all-natural formulas. Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered, and all our supplements are in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). All our products also carry a certificate of analysis from an independent third-party lab indicating that they are safe. If you wish to review these certificate, please contact us.
We stand behind our product and assure their quality; however, it is always advisable to consult your healthcare professional before taking dietary supplements especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions, pregnant, or lactating.
Dignity Bio Labs is proud to consult with physicians, who are experienced. All of our formulas contain well-researched and clinically tested ingredients. Safety is our priority and we ensure that all our products are formulated with natural ingredients. We also manufacture all our inventory in the United States, and our facility strictly adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). By following FDA guidelines, we guarantee consistency, quality, and safety in all our products. We stand behind our products and offer a 90-day return policy with 100% full refund. You can trust that our products are safely manufactured from the best quality ingredients.
All our products are manufactured in the United States. We have an FDA register facility in Utah where our products are manufactured based strictly on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
The 100% No-Risk Promise
We are confident about the quality of our products and offer our customers a 90 days full refund. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer service by dialing 1-866-419-0068. We have dedicated Dignity Bio Labs customer service agents to address your concerns.
**Below you can read the latest reviews posted by real customers; please note, they are individual results and results vary. Please feel free to share your feedback and add your comment below.
Researches published on US National Institutes of Health*
1. Testosterone - Cunningham, G. R., Stephens-Shields, A. J., Rosen, R. C., Wang, C., Bhasin, S., Matsumoto, A. M., Snyder, P. J. “Testosterone Treatment and Sexual Function in Older Men With Low Testosterone Levels.” PubMed. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 01 August 2016. 2. Pendick, Daniel. “A Logical Approach to Treating Erection Issues.” Harvard Health Publications. Harvard Men’s Health Watch. 27 November 2012.
2. Maca - Zenico, T. Cicero, AF. Valmorri, L. Mercuriali, M. Bercovich, E. “Subjective Effects of Lepidium Meyenii (Maca) Extract on Well-Being and Sexual Performances in Patients with Mild Erection Issues: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial.” PubMed. Andrologia. April 2009.
3. Nettles - Schottner, M., Gansser, D., Spiteller, G., “Lignans From the Roots of Urtica Dioica and Their Metabolites Bind to Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).” PubMed. Planta Medica. December 1997.
4. Tribulus Terrestris Singh, S., Nair, V., Gupta, Y. K., “Evaluation of the Aphrodisiac Activity of Tribulus Terrestris Linn. In Sexually Sluggish Male Albino Rats.” PubMed. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics. March 2012. Do, J., Choi, S., Choi, J., Hyun, J. S., “Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus Terrestris Extract on Penile Erection.” PubMed. Department of Urology, Gyeongsang National University Hospital. March 2013.
5. Zinc - Prasad, A. S., Mantzoros, C. S., Beck, F. W. Hess, J. W., Brewer G. J., “Zinc Status and Serum Testosterone Levels of Healthy Adults.” PubMed. Nutrition. May 1996. Kothari, R. P., Chaudhari, A. R., “Zinc Levels in Seminal Fluid in Infertile Males and It’s Relation with Serum Free Testosterone.” PubMed. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. May 2016.
6. Avena Sativa - Malviya, N., Jain, S., Gupta, V. B., Vyas, S., “Recent Studies on Aphrodisiac Herbs for the Management of Male Sexual Function—a Review.” PubMed. Acta Pol Pharm. February 2011.